1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. yucelll
    yucelll Mike Kelly
  2. Keith.CT
    Keith.CT
    Just ordered mine today!
    1. Harry
      Harry
      Awesome Keith! Welcome to the community! Let us know if you have any problems! We'd love to help!
      - Harry
      Team ROBO 3D
      Jul 5, 2015
  3. Sonny's Robo3D
    Sonny's Robo3D
    Waiting on my Robo 3D to arrive - Should get here Tomorrow. Got my AquaNet Hairspray ready!!!
  4. Edwin3d
    Edwin3d
    Nope.. Printer not working yet...
  5. jim3Dbot
    jim3Dbot
    3D Rookie, electric-roundup on Ebay
  6. KendrickTV
    KendrickTV
    Printer coming soon. Yay!
  7. KendrickTV
  8. Droid
    Droid TechSupportGo
    If you want I'll print up and test your design for the Dual fans for the E3d V6
  9. Santiago Gallo
    Santiago Gallo Mike Kelly
    Hey Mike,
    Is there a CAD model of the the body of the Robo R1 available? I would like to water jet cut an enclosure for it, and see if this helps my warping problems.
    1. Mike Kelly
    2. Ryan TeGantvoort
      Ryan TeGantvoort
      Excellent work Mike! Thanks for posting the Pack and Go from SolidWorks! I just received my new R1 +Plus and was going to draw it myself. You sir, have saved me a ton of time! Now I can start building mods!
      Mar 14, 2016
  10. tesseract
    tesseract
    Accomplishments: VERY reliable first layer adhesion process; 10,25,50 micron prints; multicolor prints; multi-material prints on E3dV5
  11. wellie
    wellie Mike Kelly
    hola MIKE
    mi problema es que se cierra matter control no deja configurar nada sale el mensaje que error de windows . hace falta algún driver? por otro lado instale repetier host v1.0.6 funciono comando en los 3 ejes , pero mire que tu das a configurar Cura cual de los dos fofware es recomendable? mi maquina robo no se me dañara por usar otro sofware?
    gracias por su atención.
    1. Miguel Angel Quintero likes this.
    2. mark tomlinson
      mark tomlinson
      Si instala el Arduino IDE de www.arduino.com se instalará el controlador/'driver'.

Usted puede usar de forma segura cualquier software de la impresora. Sólo configurar que el software de la impresora. Cualquiera de Cura o "Repetier host' es un software bien. Simplify3D es uno de los mejores, pero no es gratis. (Sorry, but my Spanish is old and not often used any more)
      May 28, 2015
  12. 1ArmsBandit
    1ArmsBandit Mike Kelly
    Hey Mike I live in Milliken ,Co maybe we could solve my Robo 3d issues?
    1. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      What sort of help are you looking for?
      May 26, 2015
  13. Daniel Lam
    Daniel Lam mark tomlinson
    Thank you I just pulled the fuse out and it is bad. What is the amps on the fuse?
    I just replaced the fuse and it blow immediately. Any what next?
    1. mark tomlinson
      mark tomlinson
      What was the fuse labeled? I would need to pull one from a working unit to be sure.
      May 25, 2015
  14. Daniel Lam
    Daniel Lam
    The problem is not Solved
  15. Jordan Lund
    Jordan Lund
    Robo R1 - Day 1 5/21/2015
  16. Poodineh
    Poodineh ikre
    Hi,
    I have got a big like you had.
    Max triggers
    I want to know how you solved the problem.
    Please help me soon
    Best wishes

poodineh.rivadeh@gmail.com