1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. Tammei root
  2. Mary toneter
  3. gaslsa
  4. JoshYourITGuy
    JoshYourITGuy Mike Kelly
    Hey Mike, were you ever successful on making a dual extrusion mount using bowden for one and direct for the other? (looking for a way to dual extrude ABS and *-Flex) I saw a few posts where you commented on working on one, but cant find a finished product. (Did you by any chance make one for your modular X-carriage?)
  5. otenila lesin
  6. jeriny elkiya
  7. glones henrit
  8. terry chifaniy
  9. B Nason
    B Nason Mike Kelly
    dumb question what is the purpose of the enclosure is it made of fireproof materials?
    -I have my printer enclosed in a metal cocoon if i could figure out how to post a pic I would add it
    1. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      Enclosure is to trap heat to improve printing of materials like abs
      Jul 29, 2016
  10. B Nason
    B Nason Mike Kelly
    Hi Mike when do you plan to release your kracken version of the dual extruder upgrade and does it work for the r1 or just the r1 plus and will it work with Astrobox and can it be made to work using simplifi3d software. Probably not related amd a newbit I like Astroprint when it stays connected so I can monitor long prints remotely
    1. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      I don't think the robo is a good platform for the kraken. Also that's an expert level mod and even then I wouldn't recommend it. I believe simplify3d would be best to slice it then send it over your favorite control software
      Jul 29, 2016
  11. pokepotato
    pokepotato
    newbie who has not even got one successful print :(
  12. qaterdrimk
  13. deadeye.bojan
  14. jig
    jig
    from holland
  15. DannyO
    DannyO
    New to 3d printing but not to 3d modeling and animation.
  16. Rui Teixeira
    Rui Teixeira Harry
    Hi Harry,
    I print the calibration cube to check the printing dimensions accuracy and I found out that the z dimension is smaller than it should. The print starts well and suddenly the increment is smaller or it just doesn't increment and the nozzle touch the part in some layers. I attached to the post in the forum few pictures of the prints, I can send it also.
    Any idea about how to solve this problem?
    Thanks,
    Rui
  17. Mr Korupt
    Mr Korupt Austin
    Can you help me install the code to fix my Z offset on my R1? I saw your thread with your code, but not sure how to do that. Thank you
  18. Emerico32
    Emerico32
  19. Rigmarol
    Rigmarol
    Over 20 years working with Computer Networks as a Systems Admin for The County of Riverside in southern California.
  20. elfierafarika