1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. aznhlfan
    aznhlfan
    Newbie but learning.
  2. piku fuld
  3. WheresWaldo
    WheresWaldo donhuevo
  4. WheresWaldo
    WheresWaldo donhuevo
  5. Sonny's Robo3D
    Sonny's Robo3D
    WOW simplify3d
  6. NFOsec
    NFOsec Blake Benefield
    Thanks a million for your input, solved all the problems.
  7. Sonny's Robo3D
    Sonny's Robo3D
    Can't wait to start helping out on the Robbie project - just waiting on those lead screw upgrades so I can get the best print.
  8. Miguel Angel Quintero
    Miguel Angel Quintero Mike Kelly
    Hey mike...I've recently installed a e3d v6 and my results on my prints are just awful...they start well, first three layers, but then its a mess, however, sometimes they finish well. I'm thinking it's a z axis issue pressing down too hard in some areas and scrapping across the print.

any ideas?
    1. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      Go ahead and make a thread with pictures
      Aug 25, 2015
  9. barry ginsberg
    barry ginsberg
    Wyckoff, NJ Retired Executive
  10. PeterkSharma
    PeterkSharma
    Can this Robo print me a hamburger..... I'm hungry
  11. PeterkSharma
    PeterkSharma Mike Kelly
    Do you like the dual v6 or chimaera more? Also do you need to do Biden for those set ups
    1. Mike Kelly likes this.
    2. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      That's hard to say. There's advantages to each. I think in general the chimera is fine, but there's something to be said about having only one nozzle. You do need a bowden setup though someone came up with a direct feed setup but it doesn't fit the robo without mods.
      Aug 23, 2015
    3. PeterkSharma
      PeterkSharma
      What about using the hercustruder? will I need 2 bowden setups? (need to purchase a motor for the second extruder)
      Aug 23, 2015
    4. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      I like the hercustruder a lot, but I would definitely suggest using gearing on the extruder. EIther with a greg's wade extruder or a geared nema 17 stepper motor.
      Aug 24, 2015
  12. exelsion
    exelsion Harry
    hello harry can you give me the last firmware ROBODR1AUTOV4 because with the V3 i have bug , why v4 because under mater control is the laste version i have foud when you make update but i have an lcd and i dosn't work ?
    1. Harry
      Harry
      Hey, I'm a little confused to exactly which firmware you need? They should all be on guide.robo3d.com.
      - Harry
      Aug 17, 2015
  13. Sonny's Robo3D
    Sonny's Robo3D
    Made a few mods to my Robo - Changed to Helical coupler, added an extra fan, even modified a design and created a wire holder.