1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. bloastp blasto
  2. heloako
  3. Gene Arguelles
  4. worknew
  5. jim knocke
    jim knocke Harry
    Harry, I am trying to replace my extruder nozzle on a Roibo 3d R1 Plus and what I read is not clear. cannot find a release screw. Help
  6. wthierry
  7. KellywithaY
    KellywithaY
    "UNSCREW ALL THE SCREWS!"
  8. jim knocke
    jim knocke
    robo3 extruder nozzle gets clogged, help?
  9. mclemens7
    mclemens7 Mike Kelly
    I am using your latest design for the dual extruders for the r1 plus on Thingiverse. I do not know how to add the two fans for cooling the heat sink? any ideas
    1. View previous comments...
    2. mclemens7
      mclemens7
      what do you mean, how would i attach it to the heatsink?
      May 10, 2017
    3. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      You don't need all 4, just one of the corners then it can fit
      May 12, 2017
    4. mclemens7
      mclemens7
      Do I have to 3d print anything else. I don't understand where I put the actual fan
      May 12, 2017
  10. Gripp
    Gripp
    Just ordered a Robo 3D R1 plus.
  11. ReeCoupons
    ReeCoupons
    Online Coupons and Discounts offers are offered.
  12. Dbal max
    Dbal max
    Looking for proven effective Dianabol for Sale without side effects Discover premium Dbal-Max Pills currently helping guys build mass safely
  13. Holly Baileyo
  14. Phillip Jones
    Phillip Jones Geof
    Geoff, I made a mistake in providing my full name to sign-in to the forums. Is there a way to delete the account so I can sign in differently, or edit what I have?
  15. Kilwinod Ried
  16. Nicole Dubois
    Nicole Dubois Mike Kelly
    I have 2 robos R1 and I keep on having issues here and there. On one Robo the X axis, when it glides to the left its pretty smooth but for one point on the rods. I think this is the reason a get a shift in my prints. About a few layers after the raft has printed.

Could it be a bearing problem? I am questionning because it only happens on a certain point on the rods.
  17. Nicole Dubois
    Nicole Dubois mark tomlinson
    Hi,
    I have 2 robos R1 and I keep on having issues here and there. On one Robo the X axis, when it glides to the left its pretty smooth but for one point on the rods. I think this is the reason a get a shift in my prints. About a few layers after the raft has printed.

Could it be a bearing problem? I am questionning because it only happens on a certain point on the rods.
    1. mark tomlinson
      mark tomlinson
      Bearing or perhaps a bad rod. Changing the bearing is easier.
      Apr 14, 2017
  18. Sliced Br3D
    Sliced Br3D
    Now offering 3D printing services including 3D design
  19. Michael Keyser
    Michael Keyser
    "I'm oh so convinced I'm heading down the right path with no verifiable data..."
  20. emily cuhlman