1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. john c
    john c Mike Kelly
    Hi Mike, could you tell me which is the best repetier version for dual extruders. I'm using v 1.1.7.23 to create G Code to load into
    v 1.0.6. Is there a version with combine multi material stl file option without having to use 2 version.
    1. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      I never used repetier for duals. Cura or Simplify3d for me
      Jan 6, 2016
  2. CADenas3D
    CADenas3D
    Need help with my chimera dual extruder
  3. Tuckmeister
    Tuckmeister
    Robo 3D R1+ Reprap 2004 Smart Controller
  4. Ben R
    Ben R
    2 months
  5. S-Fly
    S-Fly
    Trying out ABS
  6. Gabriel Moore
    Gabriel Moore
    I wanted a hobby that allowed me to use my computer and also create real world items. Now that 3d Printing is affordable, I couldn't resist.
  7. S-Fly
    S-Fly
    Something broke
  8. john c
    john c Mike Kelly
    Yes works great now. Thank you.
    1. Mike Kelly likes this.
  9. john c
    john c Mike Kelly
    Thanks Mike. Got a spare board I'll take one of that should work then if every thing else is set up OK.
  10. john c
    john c Mike Kelly
    Hi I have just upgraded my robo beta to dual extruder's. The second extruder will not work. Could be firmware issue not sure, the hot ends are Chimera and the firmware is set up to their E3D on-line Wiki page.
    1. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      You need a second stepped driver
      Nov 28, 2015
  11. S-Fly
    S-Fly
    Just ordered a Robo3d R1 Plus!
  12. aznhlfan
    aznhlfan Mike Kelly
    I had a jam in the extruder of my robo 3d plus, i took the extruder off, cleared the jam, put it back together, and now the extruder wont heat up past 48. What didnt I connect right?
  13. Robotron
    Robotron Mike Kelly
    Hey Mike i was wondering if you have any idea on how to fix the problem i am running into on my R1. The Robo 3d logo is facing me every time i hit home and it goes to the left its not sensing its the end and it keeps hitting the end for about 20 to 30 secs then goes down to the bed. Any ideas on what may be the problem ? i check the switch with my meter and that seems to be working fine.

thanks