1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. marria casher
  2. angellocsin
    angellocsin
  3. Marco Ramirez
    Marco Ramirez Austin
    hi friend my printer robo r1 plus started with a new problema , Stringing or Oozing , Stringing (otherwise known as oozing, whiskers, or “hairy” prints) , how can i fix it
  4. Eric Albert
    Eric Albert
    New C2 owner...
  5. Fernando51
    Fernando51
  6. bo.christopher78
    bo.christopher78
    New to this hopefully I can master it :)
  7. Jeff Uberstine
    Jeff Uberstine mark tomlinson
    What made you get a Robo C2, just curious.
    1. mark tomlinson
      mark tomlinson
      Really just wanted an better small/fine detail printer.
      Using the R1+ for that is a pain.
      Apr 14, 2017
  8. Jim Zwieg
    Jim Zwieg Marquis Johnson
    Thanks for all your videos. I downloaded all of them so I can always use them for reference. I was hopping that you solved your transistor switch problem and create a new video. I would like to upgrade to the dual extruder setup. I have to go slow.
    Do you know if using the LCD controller and Octoprint are compatable?
  9. Michael Keyser
    Michael Keyser Harry
    I'm trying to create a new thread, but I'm being blocked for my text containing spam-like or inappropriate content. Can you tell me what exactly your system is matching for me to be able to submit my post? Thanks!
  10. Zerf
    Zerf
    R1+/C2 User
  11. Tan.k
    Tan.k
    Struggling with arduino software updates
  12. tarTrek1Brian Russell
  13. Anonymous88
    Anonymous88 Ziggy
    Hi ziggy, Can you help me to Set up The time to the Full Graphic Display in marlin RC 07? Thanks
  14. claire b
    claire b Donald Stephens
    Hi my dear, am Mrs Claire Boris, if you don't mind i will like to know more about you and i have something very important that i would like to share with you so therefore you can email me on: madam_cboris_family@yahoo.com so that i can discuss this issue with you which i don't want to disclose here.

Waiting for you mail on my private email address: madam_cboris_family@yahoo.com
  15. claire b
    claire b M zan
    Hi my dear, am Mrs Claire Boris, if you don't mind i will like to know more about you and i have something very important that i would like to share with you so therefore you can email me on: madam_cboris_family@yahoo.com so that i can discuss this issue with you which i don't want to disclose here.

16. claire b
    claire b Mikedau

17. claire b
    claire b Vince Cancilla

18. Chri Smit