1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. Theresa
    Theresa mark tomlinson
    So, I was trying to post a thread but I need more post before I post links. So, my name is Theresa and I need help. Lots of it lol. Any tips for my Robo R1 Plus?
  2. gilomusa
  3. hydrclaireau
  4. aftubes
    aftubes
    Advanced Fluro Tubes is a leading manufacturer of PTFE tubing and Suppliers of world class PTFE Tubes and PTFE Hoses in INDIA.
  5. dkruiser
    dkruiser Mike Kelly
    Hi Mike, I just added the XXL LCD Controller and also purchased your enclosure from Printed Solid. I saw in one posting that you created a swivel mount for the LCD Controller but when I clicked on the link provided in had an error. Is it possible to get that file so I can print the swivel mount for my unit? Thanks in advance.
    1. Mike Kelly
  6. Allard36
    Allard36
  7. adikted2astro
    adikted2astro
    UTAH.............Gimme two
  8. Adamd0917
    Adamd0917 gayoub
    IT IS PRINTING CRAZY AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
  9. Adamd0917
    Adamd0917 gayoub
    HEY CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY ROBO 3D PRINTER
  10. Elsie Cottin
  11. Ed Ferguson
    Ed Ferguson
    Robo R2 - Simplify3D
  12. aswin ahmad
  13. Laurie Sailer
  14. Jeffrey Crider5
  15. Doris Legrand
  16. Sandra Robertson
  17. Janina52
    Janina52
  18. mike2017
    mike2017 Geof
    hello i am new to the 3d printing i am have a lot of issues with my robo r1 plus it keeps do shifting layers i have tighten the belts when i print using simplify3d it does that but when i use matter control it works fine.....any help would be appeciated you can reach me best at my email at (edited by Mod) thanks again mike
    1. Geof
      Geof
      Hi Mike,
      I've sent you a PM and removed your email from public view.
      Thanks,
      Geof
      Sep 8, 2017
  19. mike2017
    mike2017 mark tomlinson
    need help all my wheel prints are shifting layers can you help?
    thank
    ~Mike~
  20. Autom8ed
    Autom8ed Mike Kelly
    Hi Mike, you mentioned that SD was the fix when it started being unable to finish prints. Do you mean I might need to replace my XXL LCD controller since I'm having the same problem? Thanks in advance.