1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. Taylor Brown
    Taylor Brown
    Looking for best business consulting firm in UAE? Scope Consult has the best management & franchise consultants in Dubai
  2. Jagamus
    Jagamus
    "They say the best blaze burns the brightest when circumstances are at their worst."
  3. Antonello
    Antonello WheresWaldo
    Hello Mr. WheresWaldo, we are owners of a R2 and we are getting so much troubles on the bed leveling, everytime we need to do the bed calibrations and they are never perfect. We saw a post where you talked about Marlin and UBL..where we can find instructions to install this firmware? Could i make a backup of the actual firmware installed, in case of any problem? Do you suggest me to change the firmware?
  4. jobiden
    jobiden
  5. jobiden
    jobiden
    i am starting my career as a fitness model please visit my website
  6. MagicSteve
    MagicSteve mark tomlinson
    Thank You, Mark for the info on PETG settings.
  7. Omar Uriarte
    Omar Uriarte
    CEO at CNC Masters
  8. pillsfact
    pillsfact
    He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
  9. R14Life
    R14Life
    This printer makes me cry sometimes :(
  10. tkoco
    tkoco
    Busy Printing 8)
  11. Bullyart2020
    Bullyart2020
    New to printing hoping to make cool stuff
  12. tkoco
  13. tkoco
    tkoco
    busy printing
  14. joea
    joea mark tomlinson
    Mark, I have had no response form Solidworks on my query.

Perhaps you can describe how I can change the diameter/radius of an existing "extruded boss/base"?
  15. tkoco
    tkoco
    Lurking about 8)
  16. raavi
    raavi
    Emylia Moisturizer Scam is just accessible in legitimate site. In the event that you truly need to purchase this cream.
  17. Brijendra Pal
  18. buyerdale
    buyerdale
    New here. I have the Buccaneer 3D printer. My original power supply was recently lost. Any idea where to find the proper power supply?
  19. buyerdale
    buyerdale Pratik
    New here and seem to have trouble posting to the thread about the Buccaneer. Any help is appreciated.
  20. tinkinhte
    tinkinhte
    Chiến lược xây dựng thương hiệu cho doanh nghiệp