1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. mark tomlinson
    mark tomlinson Rachel
    Account validated
  2. tkoco
    tkoco
    Busy Printing 8)
  3. colinbuck
    colinbuck Mike Kelly
    Hi Mike I know you have wrote an in depth article on the E3D v6 hot end i've just bought one for my robo 3d r1 plus, I just want to know if I use the original thermistor, do i still need to change the thermisto code, and will the be any disadvantage using the original thermisto, or do I have to use the one supplied in the kit.
    If I do need to change the code, is there a walk through guide on how to do this.
  4. chuoiit03
    chuoiit03
    happydaytravel.com
  5. Victor Toribio
  6. farscapem81
    farscapem81 Redriche
    Hello, I saw you may have some used R2 for sale, if you have more than one available or the other user doesn't follow through with purchase, please let me know as I am interested. I live in CT and utilize paypal. Thanks in advance!
  7. Jerry RoBo 3D
    Jerry RoBo 3D CdRsKuLL
    HI Steve, How's it going. This is Jerry from Robo3D
    1. Jerry RoBo 3D
      Jerry RoBo 3D
      I was wondering if you ever got around to putting a different mainboard in the R2.
      Mar 29, 2019
    2. Jerry RoBo 3D
      Jerry RoBo 3D
      I am working with a student group that is trying to do just that. Also, I think we want to find an off-the-shelf option for R2 in general.
      Mar 29, 2019
  8. Nicole Dubois
  9. Nicole Dubois
  10. mark tomlinson
    mark tomlinson Bill Smith
    If you need assistance with a thermistor we can help you out. There are a number of existing threads on this sort of thing.
  11. powerproduce1
    powerproduce1
  12. grant
    grant jim3Dbot
    Could you help me with my robo r1 IR sensor install? Thank you !
  13. grant
    grant Brad Jackson
    Do you have the configuration H file for your robo r1+ with the ir sensor?
  14. chrispullman
    chrispullman mark tomlinson
    Mark, my printer stops printing after about 20 minutes. R1+ Matter Control Windows 8.1 from a lap top. After I walk away and return and wake the lap top, Matter Control page says in the top left corner printer not communicating. Any thoughts?
  15. Eeon Macaulay
    Eeon Macaulay Jesstr8803
    Hi Jess
    Thanks for the link. Clicking on does not open the image.
    What have I done wrong

Eeon
  16. Lindsey Bradshaw
    Lindsey Bradshaw
    7th grade science teacher, 3D printing novice
  17. Warp Norman
    Warp Norman WheresWaldo
    Mr WheresWaldo,
    If I remember correctly you have or had a Creator Pro? Today, what ever I set the heatbed to, it is always defaulting to 120. Even if I set the heatbed to 0 in Simplify3d. I turned the preheat settings to 0 and turned the bed off in preheat. I even tried older prints that I've successfully printed in the past and it still defaults to 120 during preheat.
    1. WheresWaldo
      WheresWaldo
      No I have never owned a Creator Pro, sorry.
      Nov 18, 2018
  18. Tolucaman
    Tolucaman
    Echo:Cold Extrusion Prevented ?
  19. ZSCHONY
    ZSCHONY Mike Kelly
    Hi Mike,
    I am looking for information on swapping my thermistor to a type k thermocouple. I can find info on the pt100 but nothing for the type k. If you know anything please let me know.
  20. ZSCHONY
    ZSCHONY mark tomlinson
    Hi Mark,

I was hoping to find some information about switching my thermistor to the Type K thermocouple. I can find a lot of information on the pt100 but nothing on the type K. Any info would be appreciated.