1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. tkoco
    tkoco
    Busy Printing 8)
  2. Bullyart2020
    Bullyart2020
    New to printing hoping to make cool stuff
  3. tkoco
  4. tkoco
    tkoco
    busy printing
  5. joea
    joea mark tomlinson
    Mark, I have had no response form Solidworks on my query.

Perhaps you can describe how I can change the diameter/radius of an existing "extruded boss/base"?
  6. tkoco
    tkoco
    Lurking about 8)
  7. raavi
    raavi
    Emylia Moisturizer Scam is just accessible in legitimate site. In the event that you truly need to purchase this cream.
  8. Brijendra Pal
  9. buyerdale
    buyerdale
    New here. I have the Buccaneer 3D printer. My original power supply was recently lost. Any idea where to find the proper power supply?
  10. buyerdale
    buyerdale Pratik
    New here and seem to have trouble posting to the thread about the Buccaneer. Any help is appreciated.
  11. tinkinhte
    tinkinhte
    Chiến lược xây dựng thương hiệu cho doanh nghiệp
  12. mark tomlinson
    mark tomlinson Rachel
    Account validated
  13. tkoco
    tkoco
    Busy Printing 8)
  14. colinbuck
    colinbuck Mike Kelly
    Hi Mike I know you have wrote an in depth article on the E3D v6 hot end i've just bought one for my robo 3d r1 plus, I just want to know if I use the original thermistor, do i still need to change the thermisto code, and will the be any disadvantage using the original thermisto, or do I have to use the one supplied in the kit.
    If I do need to change the code, is there a walk through guide on how to do this.
  15. chuoiit03
    chuoiit03
    happydaytravel.com
  16. Victor Toribio
  17. farscapem81
    farscapem81 Redriche
    Hello, I saw you may have some used R2 for sale, if you have more than one available or the other user doesn't follow through with purchase, please let me know as I am interested. I live in CT and utilize paypal. Thanks in advance!
  18. Jerry RoBo 3D
    Jerry RoBo 3D CdRsKuLL
    HI Steve, How's it going. This is Jerry from Robo3D
    1. Jerry RoBo 3D
      Jerry RoBo 3D
      I was wondering if you ever got around to putting a different mainboard in the R2.
      Mar 29, 2019
    2. Jerry RoBo 3D
      Jerry RoBo 3D
      I am working with a student group that is trying to do just that. Also, I think we want to find an off-the-shelf option for R2 in general.
      Mar 29, 2019
  19. Nicole Dubois
  20. Nicole Dubois