1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Small molded parts are in! (New pictures posted too!)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Harry, May 20, 2013.

1. Seshan

Seshan Active Member

2. Electrocutioner

Electrocutioner New Member

Its related to that..

3. bringjustn

bringjustn Member

Great now as I sit at my desk passing the time waiting for my printer by playing engineer at a nuclear power plant, I can think that other people have awsome jobs that they get to travel to parts of the world doing interesting stuff... oh well maybe one day I'll find a new career like that... now to work on my resume :)

if you get it in time, are you taking it with you to make replacement parts to fly it out, granted we can't print in duct tape so it might not work.

2 people like this.
  4. Electrocutioner

Electrocutioner New Member

Lol.. alas not flying it out.. strictly a recovery mission. Rebuild will happen at proper facilities with all the luxuries av engineers are used to.

5. SPyKER

SPyKER Active Member

About two weeks since any update. A new post would be nice, #Robo3DPrinter team, even if it is "we're still waiting but here's what we've done in the mean time." Communication is key is satisfaction.

2 people like this.
  6. Ben Lindstrom

Ben Lindstrom Active Member

I expect one soon here.. As I just saw an email talking about a small batch (50 - 100) of cases are shipping tomorrow.

7. Thamer Albahiti

Thamer Albahiti Active Member

too bad i'm not in the first 100 :(

8. Thamer Albahiti

Thamer Albahiti Active Member

we should get "Backer" status, not new member :S

9. bringjustn

bringjustn Member

I’m barely in the first 500 assembled printers, or about 750 printers including assembled and non-assembled kits by my quick count on kickstarter.
    Do we have an estimate of how many printers are currently built and waiting for the cases?
    How about an ETA for the container ship with the bulk of the cases, and the other small parts? Has it left yet, or have the parts even been manufactured yet?
    Also are the non-assembled kits shipping out as well to free up some room to be able pre-build some more assembled kits while waiting for next shipment of molded parts?