1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Halloween

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by bamhm182, Oct 23, 2015.

1. bamhm182

bamhm182 Active Member

I've been working on a Halloween costume with my Robos and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been working on Halloween decorations or costumes, so I figured I would make a thread to show off what we've created and share STLs if they're on the internet.

It's still a bit of a work in progress, but I've been working on a Kylo Ren costume, complete with 3D printed mask and lightsaber.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I went to Walmart to get the new Zelda game and happened upon a Kylo Ren onesie, so since I was working on this costume, I decided I absolutely had to have it. I had originally purchased this Jedi robe (on accident instead of a sith robe) and was planning on dying it black. The card on the onesie shows him wearing a brown top, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do there. As far as costume pieces go, I'm still short boots and gloves. Planning on seeing what the goodwill has for me. I also need to figure out a good, reliable way to attach the mask to my face, put some black cloth on the inside of the eyes, and paint it a bit more. Lightsaber is basically done, but needs some hot glue. All the black pieces were printed in PLA on my brand new R1+plus. The red is ABS and the white is PLA printed on my original R1.

EDIT: Forgot the links to the files I used

Modular Lightsaber
    Kylo Ren Mask

#1 bamhm182, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Nice man, looks fun. let's hope the star wars movie is good so you don't regret this :)

bamhm182 likes this.
  3. Amanda Galiano

Amanda Galiano New Member

The skull, brain and the cheese in my mice decorations were made on the Robo. The skull is made with glowfil filament. Super neat!

Number 2 is a prop in progress that I was printing for a friend to assemble (a gun from Fallout). It took forever to print. I hope it turns out for him!

*I just noticed my other printer is in the back of that photo. It doesn't work right now, so no props were printed on it! :)

Attached Files:

#3 Amanda Galiano, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  4. cosber

cosber Active Member

I love the rats. Thingiverse or your own design?

5. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

bamhm182 likes this.
  6. Amanda Galiano

Amanda Galiano New Member

The rats are bought. I'm not that good! Just the skull, brain and cheese were 3d printed.

My friend plans to add some electronic stuff to the gun, but I'm not sure exactly what.

bamhm182 likes this.