1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved Hex file for new C2 update

Discussion in 'Software' started by colton81, May 5, 2017.

1. colton81

colton81 Active Member

anyone have the hex file for the newest C2 update i cant update mine at all just freezes up when i click update on the lcd screen. Contacted robo just waiting for them to contact me back

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Hm... no, I have done all of the updates over the air.
    Did you try leaving it for a bit? One of the (sorry forget which) early updates took a really long time.

3. colton81

colton81 Active Member

Yea i tried to update yesterday morning at 7am and left it on untill i got home at 4pm and it was still on the same screen

4. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

On the plus side... none of the updates have done anything noticeable in terms of solving problems.
    They do keep messing with the Z offset (how it is scaled) forcing me to rerun the wizard. So I have for now just ignored them. I have no problem I need it to fix :)

5. colton81

colton81 Active Member

Got everything working thanks to your sd image. Thanks

mark tomlinson likes this.
  6. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

Robo was concerned over duplicate machine names so you might want to consider changing that.
    I still want them to make the image available some way...

7. colton81

colton81 Active Member

Yea i ended up changing it. To bad that the community is having to take over the tech support issues for these. I see alot of people on facebook commenting on their page with these same issues but i guess they dont try to check the forums out. I asked Robo on multiple ocasions for the image file and they said they would try to send it to me but never did

8. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

@colton81 I have and I know for a fact that @mark tomlinson and @Geof have tried to help on the Facebook page, it is just much harder and there is no way to reference existing fixes, so the same questions get asked almost daily and they all expect their threads to have direct answers. It is simply too hard to use Facebook as a support mechanism. I know the very few times I tried and tried to direct people to the forums many Facebook users either are blissfully unaware that anything other than Facebook exists or don't want to bother or simply don't know how to access the forums.

Once you get everything running satisfactorily, for at least just a little while, document what you change and when you change it. That way it will be easier to figure out when things break if they break. Share your successes too so others can learn from them.

Geof likes this.
  9. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

Make a backup copy ☺

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk