1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Full Graphic Controller Screen

Discussion in 'Mods and Upgrades' started by Shane, May 20, 2017.

1. Shane

Shane New Member

K so need some help with this one. Sense I updated my firmware to 1.1.1 my screen shows my normal XYZ position but then flashes over and shows a second set of XYZ with a ?. I looked through the sketch but wasn't able to find anything to comment out which would remove the second set. Any ideas?

2. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

Shane it may be trying to write too fast to the LCD, line # 557 in Configuration_adv.h change the 5 to a 7 or 8

3. Shane

Shane New Member

Thanks you for the help but even moving that number up to 10 had no effect. If it helps the XYZ is flashing ? Not the position numbers.

4. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

Flashing XYZ means it did not home properly, or at least that is what the dev say. Do you have a G28 in your startup gcode?

5. Shane

Shane New Member

yes I do. That makes sense seeing how it only flash while the printer is at idle before a print. once I start my print and everything homes it stops flashing. So I need to find a way to stop it from flashing until I print.

6. Shane

Shane New Member

I just did a test print and the start to flash again after the print finishes.
    This time its not with ? but the XYZ just flashes.