1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

R2 Stylus Holder

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by Ed Ferguson, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Ed Ferguson

Ed Ferguson Active Member

R2 Stylus Holder

Pclabtech designed an LCD stylus holder that snaps over the Robo R2 metal door handle.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2381827

Made mine with MakerGeeks silver PLA at 225 deg. 0.1mm layers. Sliced with Simplify3D.

Thanks Pclabtech!

Robo R2 Stylus Holder Thingiverse.jpg

2. pclabtech

pclabtech Active Member

That looks nice! I need to do one in matching colored plastic instead of the brown that I had loaded, but... I "semi blame" this print job for the scars and bruised ribs I received from my car running over me. I was running on 2 1/2 hours of sleep after finishing it and posting it on Thingiverse that when I got up in the morning to go to work, I dropped my sunglasses on the floor of the car and forgot I had put it in reverse... To make a long story short, the open car door bitch slapped me to the ground and left me unconscious.

3. Pilsnerboy

Pilsnerboy New Member

Looks good. The clip looks stable and won't be easy to detach on its own. :)

4. Todd Wessendorf

Todd Wessendorf Active Member

And makes the door easier to open with the left hand, in my opinion. I didn't think I would ever use the stylus, but now that it is right there, I prefer it to my fat fingers that are hit-and-miss on the screen.

Nice design, pclabtech!

pclabtech likes this.