1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

R2 repair times

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by jwmueller, Jun 29, 2017.

1. jwmueller

jwmueller Active Member

Mine (R2) has been gone for near two weeks, aside from the tracking I have no clue if they got it. Called in today, they said a level 2 would call me back in 2-days (I would guess not this week).

Wanted to see what others were seeing if you had sent in a C2 or the R2 for warranty.

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

I think @colton81 had his c2 repaired. Certainly a couple have that I am aware of.
    It is (sadly) not the fastest thing to have done. Not sure if the bulk of that delay is shipping, spare parts in inventory, or what...

3. jwmueller

jwmueller Active Member

I had offered to replace my own rods, as I had already figured out how to remove the entire top piece without issues. But they only had two test rods in stock, none from the factory or anything already cut.

I think they wanted to look at it, due to how the box and foam took damage. The air gap they left at the top of the box for example was not enough room for the impact it took.

4. colton81

colton81 Active Member

When I sent in my C2 it was delivered within 4 days i never heard anything back from them for a week after. Then I emailed them and got a response with a tracking number and it was being delivered the next day. So they shipped out the new one I believe 2 days after receiving my C2.

I would email them I have noticed they seem to respond a little quicker then they used to now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark tomlinson likes this.
  5. jwmueller

jwmueller Active Member

They went dark on the emails, everything stopped once I mailed it. LOL So I figured I would give the call a try since the website was not loading the chat or one of the support pages. Sadly I think they are just really busy, which is good for them and the company, just not my printer. ;)

Geof likes this.
  6. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Keep calling and emailing. Someone will communicate with you, regardless of how busy they are :D. Keep after em because you dont want your machine "lost in the shuffle". If you continue to have issues reaching them for information shoot one of us staff members a message and we will try to help. (we have zero pull but sometimes we can get directly ahold of someone at Robo HQ)

7. colton81

colton81 Active Member

If you dont hear back from them shoot them a message on facebook and post on their wall as well. I had to do that several times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

You could also just tag @Jerry RoBo 3D and @Braydon ROBO 3D in this thread and if they check the forums there will be a notification about this thread for them to look at.

9. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

That is a reach, but still worth doing.

Geof likes this.
  10. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

It's about the only way you can escalate support if you don't already have their contact information.

Geof likes this.
  11. JeffreyB

JeffreyB Member

If you don't get a satisfactory resolution email Braydon directly, he's one of the founders and the president... Braydon Moreno <braydon@robo3d.com>

mark tomlinson and Geof like this.