1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

3rd Party App/Plugin Camera Access

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Adam Laird, May 13, 2018.

1. Adam Laird

Adam Laird Member

Is there anyone using the telegram plugin on the R2? I’m not sure how to give it access to my camera so it can send me pictures of my prints. I’ve had the same issues with Astroprint and Octocliet when I’ve tried using them. They can all access the files, temperature data, and the other features just fine, but I have no idea how to give them access to the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. supercazzola

supercazzola Active Member

I use telegram with no issues on the R2 (actually two R2s). The setup was straightforward, and the webcam images worked for me. I’ll see if I can find my exact steps, but I think I just followed an example online

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

3. supercazzola

supercazzola Active Member

Also, what are your settings on the printer with respect to this ? https://help.robo3d.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002840791-Using-Access-Control-Security-Feature

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

4. Adam Laird

Adam Laird Member

My issue with telegram was that the camera wasn’t turned on ‍♂️. It’s been fantastic since I figured that out. 10/10 would recommend. Setting up the bot was a fun new thing too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk