1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Selling my RoboR1+

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Thomas, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Thomas

Thomas Member

I’m will be selling my first printer. It is a RoboR1+ with E3D hot end upgrade and has the “PRINTinZ” adhesive stick-on version of their hot bed cover which allows for great adhesion with many filaments without glue stick or hairspray. This adhesive layer can be removed to go back to using the stock glass bed below it but would require adjustment of the Z height. I drilled a window hole in the side of the printer’s plastic cover for easier access when doing minor tune ups. You won’t have to go through the trouble of removing the entire cover just to perform a simple fix. It also has elevated 3D printed footers for air flow and the aftermarket lcd screen with 3D printed case that attaches to the front footer. I will include what ever spare backup parts I have for this printer. I even have the original box and manual. This is not a new printer and as all printers needs TLC and ongoing tuning to get optimum results. Selling as is. Would make for a great starter printer on a budget. Pics to follow soon. Asking $200 plus S&H. Please PM if interested. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Excellent price

3. Thomas

Thomas Member

Thanks, I thought that was a reasonable price. She still prints well but as you know these printers as most need ongoing care but that is par for the course.

4. Thomas

Thomas Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bobby Burress likes this.
  5. Bobby Burress

Bobby Burress New Member

Nice

Sent from my A3-A50 using Tapatalk

6. Thomas

Thomas Member

Thanks Bobby. I hate to get rid of it. The Robo was a great first printer. I simply just don’t have the space and I find myself using my larger printers more for what I do.

Geof likes this.