1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved Y axis not moving

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by littleTrip, Nov 8, 2019.

1. littleTrip

littleTrip New Member

i have a A20M geeetech printer and i changed the motherboard had alot of problems fixed them and now my Y axis motor wont move it just jerks

so i plugged my Y axis motor into my X axis slot and the motor worked fine but when its in the y axis slot it wont spin anyone have any ideas i can try???

2. littleTrip

littleTrip New Member

well i put the old Y axis driver thing into the motherboard and the old one works but the new one that came with the board dont so its that little red driver thing on the board that was missed up not sure how to fix it but ill see if there is a way i believe its not getting the power to run the motor

3. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Please keep this to one thread.

4. littleTrip

littleTrip New Member

sorry i was talking to you in the nozzle thread i did not no it was such a problem to talk to you and make a post so others could see it

5. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

It’s not a problem but gets confusing to try to help. You can continue in either place as the thread is visible to everyone both places, but keeping it to one thread that’s being active saves us that are helping time bouncing around

6. littleTrip

littleTrip New Member