1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Robo 3D App is Gone IOS

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Zark7777, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Zark7777

Zark7777 New Member

Hello, I can’t find the Robo 3D app in the IOS store. I found a link to it, but when I open it; it says the app is unavailable. Are other people having the same issue?

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

tiagomaricate likes this.
  3. Aaron Rogers

Aaron Rogers New Member

I am also experiencing the same issue.

4. tkoco

tkoco - -.- --- -.-. ---
    Staff Member

I don't use that particular app. I am curious as to what the app does for you.

5. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

If it is anything like the Android application was .. not much different from the OctoPrint application (with some branding)

tiagomaricate likes this.
  6. tiagomaricate

tiagomaricate Member

Thank you @mark tomlinson !
    @tkoco I'm also curious... it's my first FDM print and it looks awesome, but this lack of information frustrates me.

7. tkoco

tkoco - -.- --- -.-. ---
    Staff Member

That's one of the reasons we try our best to get more information published on this website for the Robo line of equipment. Plus some of the guys use other printers and can give insights into problems which are universal to 3D printing.
    Try searching the website for a posted problem which might be relevant to your issue. If not found, please post to the appropriate area. By doing so, you can help others who may be in a pickle . :)
    Of course, feel free to post about your successes. Those successes can encourage others who are thinking about a similar situation and haven't tried yet.

A good example of successes is the issue with printing with flexible filaments. There was a lack of good information and it resulted in a couple of new posts found in the filament area for the R2

#7 tkoco, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020