1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Robo C2 Touch Screen

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Carlos Garcia, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Carlos Garcia

Carlos Garcia Member

Just finished a print, went to do the next one touch in the file icon, screen changed and got stock, stoped working I’m not able to use my printer now, checked the plugs, re flashed the SD card. Nothing works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Probably the touch screen moved and the case frame is touching the screen or the screen has failed and needs a replacement.
    You should check that OctoPrint is still working (point your browser at the print IP address and see if you can control the printer from there). If it is only the LCD then it will still work from OctoPrint and a browser.

3. Carlos Garcia

Carlos Garcia Member

Hey Mark, the thing is I flashed the SD so I don’t think the printer has WiFi connection. I’ll check if the LCD is touching the housing.

4. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

Yea, that flashing the SD card should be like the last thing you try :)
    It is sometimes the way to go, but not usually.

5. Carlos Garcia

Carlos Garcia Member

I did it cause I thought it was corrupted cause I have a couple of power losses. I’m gonna have to buy a new lcd but they are out of stock. Luckily they are not too expensive. Who knows when I’ll be back printing. Thanks for everything brother.

6. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

You can buy a generic one from Amazon if you want. They may be getting them back in soon, but if you need one before they do then you can try Amazon. I think we have a link to them in the FAQ.

7. tkoco

tkoco - -.- --- -.-. ---
    Staff Member

I've put my C2 and R2 printers on a UPS so as to remove the possibility of a power surge or interruption. Thus, I have not experienced a lot of the problems associated with power issues. Something to think about.

mark tomlinson likes this.