1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

connection issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by BJS227, Dec 2, 2020.

1. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Release notes for each is here: https://github.com/Robo3D/Marlin/releases

Other than that I am not sure they have the bugs in github.

They have a few, but that can't be a complete list.

Still you can see via github exactly what files were changed for each release (assuming they checked in their changes and since the versions line up I imagine they did that much).

2. Lance Weston

Lance Weston Active Member

On github there are no bug fixes listed. There are some updates. The updates that seem the most useful are the buffer size updates and they appear to be limited to the "configuration_adv.h" file. When I get a break in printing I will take the file from 1.2.6 and copy to 1.2.4 and test the result.

3. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

I would not be certain that the github repository is actually current or up-to-date. It *MAY* be, but I wouldn't make book on it.

4. Lance Weston

Lance Weston Active Member

I did go through the code to verify the buffer changes. I do not have any communication issues so have no need to make the changes until a printer has free time.

I did not see the need for any of the other changes as I do not auto level. I manually level then adjust the z offset .02mm at a time with each print until I get the result I want. I then track by making .01mm z offset adjustments over time to maintain good results. I can not do that with auto level. I was never able to fine trim the auto level height after setting.

I am interested in the verified bug, and would like to know what it is.

5. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

With really no one from Robo development attending this forum I think it is a safe bet that we will not get any confirmation on what that was or if the fix was committed and pushed to github.