1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Cura 4.10 Settings?

Discussion in 'Software' started by EvilDrReef, Aug 18, 2021.

1. EvilDrReef

EvilDrReef New Member

Hey everyone! I feel like this is a question that has an answer somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it. I decided that I'd like to start using the newest versions of Cura instead of the last Robo version. I was wondering if anyone had the values for the Machine Settings handy for the Robo R2.

The Printer Settings side of things is pretty straightforward, and I was able to pull those numbers from Cura for Robo as well as the page listing the Mac settings. Looks like those are 197 x, 197 y, and 250 z. The ones I'm having more trouble with are the Printhead Settings. I can copy the X max of 64.8 and the Y max of 43.65 over just fine, but in Cura for Robo, the minimum values are positive numbers, and Cura 4.10 can only accept negative numbers for that value.

Besides the numbers for the print settings, are there any other pitfalls or advice that I should know? I really appreciate any help you can send my way.

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

3. EvilDrReef

EvilDrReef New Member

Thanks! That did seem to help. I've printed out a few things so far, and I haven't run into any issues. The camera even works on Cura 4.10, which was a welcome surprise. I think it's weird that the numbers are different, but I'm glad that it doesn't seem to matter. Thanks again!