1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Central PA Greetings!

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by TRU, Mar 20, 2015.

1. TRU

TRU New Member

Greetings all - from Central PA. I'm a complete newb with the 3D printing, but am enjoying my R1 so far. Had a slight issue with either the thermoster not being fully attached / print head being loose. But the service techs at Robo fixed me right up.

I've printed a few items from Thingiverse, and made some minor modifications, but haven't designed anything on my own yet. I printed a "Peter Pan" and a trophy base and glued them together to give to the lead in the local High School's production of Peter Pan.

One of my main goals is to see how we can use it at our church. Planning to use it to make various props for our weekly skits. Also hope to use it for decorations like large printed letters, etc...

Excited to see all the things I learn as well as all the creations that come off the R1. Let the fun times roll!!

Printed Solid likes this.
  2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

3. Printed Solid

Printed Solid Volunteer Admin
    Staff Member

welcome. I'm in Delaware, not too far from you.

4. TRU

TRU New Member

Matt, nope, not far at all. My family is from southern Delaware. They live in Delmar and we visit them 3-4 times a year.

Printed Solid likes this.
  5. Dbeal

Dbeal Active Member

Welcome, you will love the forms!