1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Hello from north Alabama

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by Quest, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Quest

Quest Member

Hi all,
    I have been looking at 3d printers for a while now on and off.
    Last month I got a used Robo 3D printer that was about a month old. I cant beleave these don't have serial #'s.
    I've done a few upgrades and learning a lot. I'm now starting to look at other free slicers.
    At the moment I have to stay with the free slicers due to being unemployed at the moment.
    Like most of us on here I'm always trying to improve the print quality of the printer.
    I had been lurking on the forum after singing up due to a problem with my account that would not let me post.
    But that was ok it gave me a chance to see this is a nice forum and that people seem to play nice.

David

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum David

3. Quest

Quest Member

Thanks Ziggy

4. Brad T

Brad T New Member

Hello! I haven't been on in a while and just saw this. What part of N. AL are you located? I am in Huntsville.

5. Quest

Quest Member

I'm in Huntsville as well.

6. barry ginsberg

barry ginsberg New Member

The serial number is in the easy to read spot of under to top of the cover. Luckily it is hand written in very large letters. Once i found mine, i pasted it on a piece of paper that I keep on the side of the printer (along with an extra fuse).

barry

mark tomlinson and Mike Kelly like this.