1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved Keeps going UP when I go to print

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by StrongFX, Mar 12, 2016.

1. StrongFX

StrongFX New Member

Hey everyone...just got my robo a few days ago so I will openly admit i'm a newb at this. Out of the box I was able to print within about 20 minutes. From the day Ive gotten it to today I have printed a total of 8 prints with no issues. However I booted her up tonight and went to print and the printer keeps going UP when it goes to print, also the filament does not want to come out although its loaded properly. Any help would be awesome! Thanks guys

-Josh

2. Bil Forshey

Bil Forshey Member

Check to see if the Z axis guide is properly seated on the limit switches on both sides of the printer, if either switch isn't activated the Z axis will keep trying to go up until the switch activates. Check for broken wires on the switches as well.

You should then check the leveling of the Z axis as well by bringing the Z axis down to the print bed until a business card just slides with a little resistance between the nozzle and the bed. Check it on both sides and turn the lead screw manually until the gap is the same on both the left and right sides of the bed.

This has happened to me several times.

Let me know if this doesn't help