1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Just got my Robo 3d r1 plus yesterday Feb 18th. :)

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by Robert Foreman, Feb 18, 2016.

1. janot928

janot928 Active Member

@cdsl810 i agree with you. What I do is just put the filament close to the hobbed bolt and then turn it by hand it also work most of the time for me (even tho i have a ptfu tube running all the way trough the wade's extruder)

@mark tomlinson Dual extrusion can be quite a bit tricky and I wasn't really methodical on what I bought so......

2. Robert Foreman

I did the E3D v6 upgrade earlier this week. I have gotten used to loading the filament now and have figured out how to do it. Just had to get used to it as I have a Flashforge Creator Pro and the feed gear is directly connected to the stepper motor so I had to get used to the wades feed. I Like the print I am getting.

3. Todd Wessendorf

Todd Wessendorf Active Member

...and with the stock fans . . . .

4. dlctexas

dlctexas New Member

I see a few buyers have not received the sd card and thumb drive. Has robo 3d seen these posts? I am planning on buying the r1+ in the very near future, 30 days. Just asking if robo 3d will address this issue.

5. jonnyb44

jonnyb44 Member

I just got
    Mine a month ago it no longer uses a micro sd card so I don't think they would ship it with a thumb drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Wild8Wire

Wild8Wire Member

I got mine a couple of weeks ago, and wrote to support because of the X-axis belt being disconnected and missing components (based on the manual).

As noted above, it uses stand SD card now, so they no longer include a micro SD, or the USB card adapter; they also no longer provide a few sheets of plastic (forgot what type, but was offered as a suggested bonding surface). I suggested they "may" want to update their documents to match what's actually included.

dlctexas likes this.
  7. Archania

Archania New Member

I just got mine yesterday from Amazon.
    The SD card is a full one and was taped in on the top piece of foam top insert. Printing like a mad man atm.

Wild8Wire and jonnyb44 like this.
  8. Wild8Wire

Wild8Wire Member

I fired mine up a day or two after I received it, and haven't skipped a day since!

And that sounds like standard their packing these days. Mine was in the same spot.