1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved Bed leveling problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Andy Kerwin, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Andy Kerwin

Andy Kerwin New Member

When my R1+ auto levels the y axis (bed) goes to far and the print is not center. It just started to do this today before it would probe on the white out line now it goes past it.
    IMG_1988.JPG

2. danzca6

danzca6 Well-Known Member

Have you changed anything? Firmware? Slicer settings? Something?

3. danzca6

danzca6 Well-Known Member

Oh, and the white markings on the bed are not a true indication of the build area. Mine prints outside the lines as well...no big deal. The heat plate doesn't fit the whole build area anyway.

I just wondered if you changed anything because it normally doesn't just start doing something like changing the print area without some sort of change in what it is told...normally. ;)

4. KTMDirtFace

KTMDirtFace Well-Known Member

Thats weird, but your picture is about where both of mine always have probed. they have never probed in the location of the logo's on the bed.

5. Andy Kerwin

Andy Kerwin New Member

I updated to matter control 1.5 very recently

6. Andy Kerwin

Andy Kerwin New Member

Yeah i just always remember it probing on the white square. Its just a little strange to me cuz it don't remember ever doing this

7. KTMDirtFace

KTMDirtFace Well-Known Member

It looks normal to me if its printing ok I wouldn't worry about it. I have two Robo's one is an R1 heavily modified and is over a year old the other is a R1+ brand new both of mine have always probed in about the middle of the squares with the squigglys up front and about where your photo shows in the the back.. from day 1. I use simplify3D though.