1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Excellent customer service - Printed Solid

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MindTorque, Jun 12, 2016.

1. MindTorque

MindTorque New Member

I couldn't resist the temptation to pick up a few things today including an E3DV6 hotend and some Taulman Bridge; however I managed to goof on the order. When I noticed this a few minutes later I notified them via their web contact form and very promptly got an email with their correction of my error.

Everything done well inside an hour and on a Sunday even... Printed Solid surely rocks. :)

2. MindTorque

MindTorque New Member

The order arrived promptly this morning, everything as advertised... plus some bonus gummy bears. :)

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

So, the gummy bear snatcher has been handled. Good work @Printed Solid ;)

Printed Solid and Geof like this.
  4. Ocsff

Ocsff Active Member

Just a shout out to Matt at printed solid. I ordered the Titan extruder from him and I didn't read the full discription of what was included. I needed a bowden adapter that was not in the kit. I contacted Matt and told him about my problem. He had not send out my order yet and said he would just put the adapter in my order. He did this without charging me. That's excellent customer service. Thanks again Matt.

Geof and mark tomlinson like this.