1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unanswered Ninjaflex

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by phreakinuts, Feb 16, 2016.

1. leatherjen

leatherjen New Member

Actually, increasing the top layers seems to have worked. I have a fairly decent top layer with a 3.6mm forced solid layer at the top. I'll have to see if the buttons work for their intended purposes.

Currently I just have a couple projects that need Ninjaflex. (or something like it.) I suspect I won't be using it a ton, so unless the upgaded extruders would help with other things (detail, etc.) I'm going to hold off. Though if there's a thread or page walking through the benefits of various upgraded extruders, I might look into one.

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

3. rabu

rabu New Member

I am using my Robo 3D printer since 2015 ...now I want to print flexible filament ....now is it needed to change my extruder ???

4. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

its not a requirement to change the hotend or feed system, but flexible and the gregs wade and hexagon dont typically play nice normally.

I've heard the titan and E3DV6 can handle flexibles very well but I do not use it. When I need to run flexibly (I have the E3DV6) I have an extra long tube with a notch in it for the hobbled bolt.

Some people have managed to use a tube with the hexagon but I couldn't get it to work :D

mark tomlinson likes this.
  5. Mechengineermike

Mechengineermike New Member

+1 to get more attention to this question

6. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member