1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Allelujah's Project Dump

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Allelujah, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Allelujah

Allelujah Member

Hell everyone! Today I am making a post where I share my project ideas/designs/things I like with you all. This post will be pic heavy of various concept pics and finished products when I get to them. If you want to see a design that I drew up in Autodesk Fusion 360, I can try and print it if the print gods are in my favor. So without further delay here are some ideas i have floating around. Also I would like feed back on what you think I could do to improve upon the designs and if you would like to see more stuff like this.

First up is a chainsaw sword
    chainsawswordtype1.jpg
    A Credit from Warframe CreditWIP.jpg
    A custom Deckbox from a card game call Buddyfight Deckboxes comparison.jpg
    This is a sword I saw from a game trailer for Dungeon Fighter Spirit DFSSword1.jpg DFSSword2.jpg DFSSword3.jpg
    Excalibur or rather my attempt at it from the Fate anime Excal2.jpg Excal3.jpg Excal4.jpg Excalibur.jpg
    A large greatsword for Gunpla Models
    GunplaBreaker.jpg GunplaBreakerSplit.jpg
    A "Buster sword" For Gunpla Model Kits Negunplabuster.jpg
    A throwing star Full scale 4" from tip to tip Throwingstar1.jpg Throwingstar2.jpg
    My first full scale sword design Unnamedsword split.jpg UnnamedSword.jpg

WheresWaldo, Oldyone and Geof like this.
  2. Oldyone

Oldyone New Member

Chainsaw sword looking scary :) nice work m8

Allelujah likes this.
  3. Allelujah

Allelujah Member

Thanks XD Not sure if i will print the chainsaw sword or not, I need to go back and revise it some more and make it look a bit more appealing. I believe I also have it scaled for 1/144 Gunpla kits