1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!
OutsourcedGuru
Last Activity:
Mar 31, 2018

Followers 2

Birthday:
Jan 1, 1970 (Age: 54)

Share This Page

OutsourcedGuru

Active Member, Male, 54

OutsourcedGuru was last seen:
Mar 31, 2018
    1. manasa
      manasa
      Hi there, saw one of your posts about creating 3D human scans using Trnio app. We need a job work to be accomplished using Trnio/Scann3D, can you help us?
    2. tkoco
      tkoco
      saw your GitHub project for adding a camera. Looks good. The part which I was interested in was the SSH command to get into the PI. I tried that command but I get a "connection refused" error. Any suggestions on how to fix the C2 RPi so one could use the SSH command? Thank you in advance!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1970 (Age: 54)

Signature

· Platform: Robo C2 (via wi-fi) with 16GB microSD and Pi NoIR camera, Samba, cantilever stability and sound event upgrades, Autodesk Fusion 360, Cura 2.3.1 on OS X Sierra, OctoPrint (OctoPi) 1.3.2 with default + GCODE System Commands, DisplayZ, Action Commands, M117 Popup and Toggle Autolevel plugins, directly pushing files via SMB, using a variety of PLA filament, upgraded dual-spool filament holder
    · OOB & Recurring Issues: Filament sensor inoperative, power switch reversed, filament cross-over, curling on large/tall-walled parts
    · Projects: 2nd extruder upgrade, replacement run-out sensor block, multi-color printing, raft-clips, electro-plating, voice-control capabilities, hot bed upgrade, manual bed height upgrade, Nikon remote shutter add-on, re-writing Robo app in PhoneGap/Framework7, re-purposing the original filament spool holder pass-through, OctoPrint plugin development, Go & JavaScript CLI tools for GCODE manipulation, Scrabble tile—related games and novelties, time-lapse rail kit for Nikon, Alexa/Lambda—related skills