1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

3DLac... WOOOW!

Discussion in 'Printing Filament' started by XavierB, Feb 21, 2015.

1. XavierB

XavierB New Member

Hi to all,

I ordered few days ago some 3DLac and woooowww... It's so great. I had a lot of issues to print TGlase or PetG or some print using PLA with varying shapes which sometimes were cmplex shapes... And all now print well, and one thing which is really enthusiastic is that it helps to make the print with less wobbling variations on surface. I think it helps to make the print more stable on the heatbed and so it make the print surface smooth even on low resolution. I feel confident it will help also with the raft to prevent for the warping.

I'm not afiliated in any way with this product but if you can try this... Have a test you will found in love with this product!

Bye,
    Xavier

2. Printed Solid

Printed Solid Volunteer Admin
    Staff Member

Francois from Voxel Factory gave me a sample of it at makerfaire in NY this year. I have to admit that it just sat for a while because I assumed it was rebranded hair spray. It's definitely not rebranded hair spray. Maybe it uses some of the same ingredients, but a a higher concentration?
    I agree. It works very well.

3. Vkial

Vkial Member

I use 3DLac for PLA with the cold bed and it stick very very very well. For ABS with the bed at 90°C it's very good no warping.

4. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

Where can I order some to try?