1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Anyone else getting bad customer service from Robo like me?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PACNOR RC AEROSYSTEMS, Jan 7, 2016.

1. PACNOR RC AEROSYSTEMS

So,

My printer was ordered a week ago. I asked what the status was on the phone. The clerk told me I had to respond to the confirmation e-mail. I did; I did 6 times already. I keep calling and calling and no answer. I get a message telling me to input my remote access code. The website has no way to check your order status. Did I draw the short straw? I am highly considering cancelling my order and buying from another company.

2. PACNOR RC AEROSYSTEMS

So, I am the only one then?

3. Sonny's Robo3D

It takes a little time to put the package together before they send it out - I'm sure you will hear something this week. It was the same issue with me, I didn't know what was going on for a week.

4. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Typically very good customer support in my experience

JustinRF likes this.
  5. PACNOR RC AEROSYSTEMS

Yes i understand that however they should have an area on their website that shows order status.

6. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

I always recommend getting the Robo at either Amazon.com or Best Buy.

Both because you get good customer service and because exchanges for fucked up Robo QC processes means you can easily exchange the printer for another one if you get one with broken parts in a day or two (Amazon or Best Buy) vs. weeks of turnaround (directly with Robo).

7. danzca6

danzca6 Well-Known Member

Well, CES was last week. I am sure they were a running a bit of a skeleton crew. So things might be a bit slower with getting things out the door or responding to emails. I have had great service with Robo the few times I've needed them. Also, @Harry works at Robo and is very helpful. He comes on the forum from time to time, but you can also message him through the forum and he should respond.

#7 danzca6, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
    Geof likes this.
  8. Morichalion

Morichalion Member

Hmm.... so far, just had one phone call. Guy on the phone was pleasant enough. He didn't offer me tea or scones, so I'm docking points for that....

Maybe you just got unlucky this time

9. PACNOR RC AEROSYSTEMS

My issue was not with the guy who answered the phone. It is the fact they have no way of tracking the status of your order online. You have to keep calling and they stated they had 24/7 customer service. Am I mistaken to assume this was a false advertisement? I'm okay now and actually haven't given it much thought. I was told it would go out this week sometime. So I assume between now and Saturday.

10. Morichalion

Morichalion Member

Hmm... To be fair, I AM still waiting for them to get back to me. The guy on the phone was unable to completely solve my problem for me, so he opened a ticket. I've yet to get a response for it. That was yesterday, maybe they'll call back tomorrow. :p

11. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

I would point you to my previous post and suggest you cancel the direct order and order the printer from somewhere else.

Just imagine how mad you're going to be if you finally get the printer in after two weeks of waiting and find broken parts (very, very common).

12. PACNOR RC AEROSYSTEMS

Too late now it has shipped. I think I read they have a free part replacement for 30 days or something. It's coming vie FedEx so I expect broken parts. UPS is not better in my opinion. I watched the delivery driver walk up and throw my new phone at my porch from 15ft away.

13. danzca6

danzca6 Well-Known Member

They are really good about replacing parts. They actually sent some spare parts with mine. Don't worry too much about it until you get it unpacked. I have actually printed some spare parts just in case down the road I have something plastic break.

WheresWaldo likes this.