1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Anyone tried Esun PLA+?

Discussion in 'Printing Filament' started by Nathanfish, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Nathanfish

Nathanfish Active Member

I just ordered a few rolls of esun PLA+ and am curious if anyone has used it yet. Seems to be called PLA pro on amazon.

I have been using PET-G but I'm looking for an easier material when I don't want to mess with PET-G warping. I've had good luck with PLA and it looks like this is not as brittle so I'm hoping for good results.

2. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

I asked William at INTSERVO to send me a sample with my last order, he sent ePC instead. But I am also curious.

3. Nathanfish

Nathanfish Active Member

Hopefully it doesn't disappoint because I thought it was a good idea to order 3 rolls. That $80 minimum for free shipping sucks. I would have gone through amazon but the PETG I needed wasn't in stock.

I have a spool of ePC I need to bust out one of these nights. Just haven't been able to think of anything to print with it.

4. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

It's $80 now, used to be $60. May need to go back to Amazon to buy from him.

5. Nathanfish

Nathanfish Active Member

Yeah this was the first time I've seen $80. It was nice when they had the 20% off codes floating around.