Hey guys, I've been a happy Robo R1+ user for over a year now and this machine has been extremely reliable for me. Last month I noticed the cork insulation sagging on the bottom of the build plate, and with a quick trip to forums fixed that with duct tape. A couple weeks later I started preheating my printer, only to find that the bed wasn't heating. The mattercontrol software indicated it was attempting to preheat, but it was definitely not getting any warmer. I opened the bottom crudely reseated the wires, which worked fine for another week until today. Same issue, doesn't heat the build plate. It does respond to changing temperature on the build surface, so it leads me to believe the temperature controlling unit is okay. I have unplugged the wires for the heated bed, inspected them for scorches or visual signs of failure and plugged them back in, this did not fix the issue. Looking through the forums, I know I'm not the first with a heated build plate issue, most seem to have the same remedy of the Q3 board (if I recall correctly). Before I order this I just want to make sure it is the issue and how I could ensure it is the point of failure.