1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Cambos printer for sale.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CAMBO3D, Aug 3, 2013.

1. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

To anyone who want's a fully assembled, calibrated and tested robo. Mine is for sale. Upgrades included.
    Fully Assembled, Fully calibrated, Fully tested ready to print ABS/PLA Model.

Upgraded with boroglass, kapton heatbed with aluminum heat spreader (24v power supply is required for heatbed operation, not included ) I'm sharing a 24v power supply with my rostock printer so it can't be sold with the robo but you can get these online. Still uses the stock power supply but the kapton heatbed needs a dedicated 24v power supply.​
    Upgraded hotend cooling fan and added additional part cooling fan, upgraded wiring,​
    Printer prints great, selling for personnel reasons along with some of my other toys. Note: the top cover has a minor crack in it but it does not effect print quality. I never printed with the cover on it anyway.
    Take a look at my forum post for photos of the machine, prints samples and upgrades .
    $800 shipped and insured. Insurance is required, I wont ship this any other way. Local pick up is welcome.
    USA ONLY.
    I do not ship international.

2. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

Printer is sold.

2 people like this.