1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Does Anyone know which order number the Robo Team is on?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by agump, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snuffles

Snuffles New Member

Don't give me that, my printer was ordered before his, the order number can even prove it, it still stands that I and others were skipped, the point you bring up about the other stuff they have to offer is moot ,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. AxisLab

AxisLab Well-Known Member

Your right. They skipped you and you're never getting your printer.
    Sorry for your luck and your inability to listen to what people try to tell you.

Dueces.

3. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

People who inquire often get bumped in the list. Same is true for Makerbot.

Most people don't care very much when their printer arrives. Others care a great deal. Trying to keep a happy compromise between the two.

They have 2 people working order status queries. Please ask there instead of accusing them of skipping people.

4. Snuffles

Snuffles New Member

I've inquired actually on the 6th-7th week, I got a generic "soon". also I'm sure people are going to care when they get their printer, especially 4 weeks after those 4-6 week time come and no word on their printer, now with their 3 week showing up , that's just adding fuel to the fire , especially after those who've been waiting 11+ weeks. So when you notice people with higher order numbers getting theirs before you, you have to wonder what gives? Because that's just bad business to have others cut in line.

I don't see how I can be accusing anyone when the info is right there, he's over 30 orders in front of me, while I'm happy for them that they no longer have to wait but that still leaves me and others at a what gives..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

The way some people treat them would appall you, and the only way to appease them is to bump their order up. This means some people will be out of queue order. They have no obligation to give out order in any particular order. Companies do it all the time, you just don't usually have people publicly reveal their order numbers because in theory that could be used for social engineering and stealing information. The fact that people openly share their order numbers was always peculiar to me, but that's their prerogative.

If you have a dire need message them and they can probably add you to the priority list. Sounds like yours should be right out based on order queue, but people tend to fume over the weekend when nothing can even be done.

6. Taylor Lee

Taylor Lee New Member

my order #2661 is ready to ship :)

7. Technidyne

Technidyne Active Member

2497 Still waiting!

8. Les Hall

Les Hall Member

Order #2733 shipped yesterday (15 July 2014) and will be here Friday (18 July 2014). Total waiting time: 4 weeks 6 days. In my case, at the time of the order the website said 3-4 weeks delivery, then the receipt via email said 4-6 weeks delivery. I have been waiting to get a 3D printer since February, so I'm kind of in a state of amazement that Christmas in July has arrived! woot!

Les

3 people like this.
  9. midnightangel0013

midnightangel0013 New Member

Order 2503 ordered April 27th ... still no love.
    This weekend will be 12 weeks since I ordered :cool:

10. mikej997

mikej997 New Member

I've finally decided to join the 3D club. I ordered mine yesteday, July 15th and am Order #2850. That is quite a ways from the numbers currently shipping, but hopefully it won't be a terrible wait. The confirmation email says 4-6 weeks. I'm rooting for the Robo3D team to pull it off sooner though!

11. bushisan

bushisan New Member

# 2467 is my order number I ordered 14 weeks ago
    yet to see my printer
    but I have been told twice in past 2 weeks that it was going out next week....
    was hoping to get it end of June for a work project
    considering the queue was 4-6 weeks when I ordered it and I have waited 14 weeks.

2 people like this.
  12. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

I was hoping to see yours go out today! Tomorrow maybe

If you're an order in the 2400's and you're reading this send me a message. Or if you're in the 2500's and you're reading this.

13. bushisan

bushisan New Member

2467 is out for shipping
    WooT
    time to print some prototypes

14. Technidyne

Technidyne Active Member

Received this e-mail yesterday from the Robo3D Team:

For All You Amazing Customers

We just wanted to extend out another update to let you know what ROBO 3D is up to and how long until we expect more printers to go out the door. Right now, we are fully staffed in our warehouse space in San Diego (We actually had too many people and it became slightly unproductive so we altered some time slots to maximize efficiency in the workplace) and we are shipping printers daily. We have a LARGE batch of machines that are on the ocean and we expect them to arrive early August.

We are finally at a point where changes to the machine are finished and production of the machine is finalized. This means that all machines will be ready to ship when they arrive so however many labels we can print in one day is how many machines will go out. Our goal is to catch up to every single preorder early August. Which means if you are currently waiting for a machine, expect to have it by that time. I thank you all for sticking with us. If you need anything feel free to reach out to our support on www.robo3d.com. We are grateful for your business and we hope to see you all creating the future with your ROBO 3D Printers.

If you have already received your ROBO 3D Printer, please disregard this message.

15. bushisan

bushisan New Member

Got IT and it works great right out of box I was able to setup and get working in less than 30 min
    researched ideal temp for the filament im using and bam already have printed 5 items
    was doing ones for examples at work and had to stop the process for my wife to print a koala lol

6 people like this.
  16. Technidyne

Technidyne Active Member

Hey thanks for posting that Bushisan, that's really encouraging to learn!
    ......my stuff's all here, have to go out to the Freight Forwarder's and collect the boxes on Monday, spools of PLA and all. Can't wait! .....it's like Christmas in July! The dehumidifier is on it's way from Amazon, just need to pick-up a decent, airtight Sterilite or Rubber Maid chest for storing the spools. Tuesday is a public holiday here, guess i'll be printing all day!
    .....now what shall I print first?

2 people like this.
  17. AxisLab

Awesome guys. Cant wait to see pictures of your prints. :)

18. bushisan

bushisan New Member

With PLA I just put it back in a freezer bagwith silica packet
    @220¤c
    It prints so nice

Soon have to try my abs
    Wife wanted a koala
    Work stuff still going now 20140726_001007.jpg

6 people like this.
  19. AxisLab

nice! Temp sounds slightly high for PLA but if it works, it works. I run sometimes around 212-215 so not that far off. Then again a lot of people go higher too.

ABS is a B!tch to print with, so try not to get frustrated. A lot of people are actually moving away from using it. Especially with so many new materials hitting the market.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.