1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Easy fix? Do you just have a shop full of genius' building these things?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by allted, Feb 23, 2014.

1. allted

allted New Member

I've had this "printer" for months now and can't figure out how to get it to turn on, let alone print.
    BTW, what are these two cables in the box, do I even need these I'm using a tablet?

I work in the tech industry, which means of course, I'm tech savvy. No Luddite here.
    Please respond right now, I'm tired of waiting.

2. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey Allted, sorry to see you're having issues! Have you tried email robo3dhelp@gmail.com?
    I'll help you out here anyways!

Have you watched the getting started videos or read the getting started guide?

Here is the Getting Started video:

Here is also the URL to our getting started guide: http://guide.robo3dprinter.com/

As to the cables, yes you will need both of them. One is a power cable. I recommend only using that power cable for now. The other is a USB cable. Until you get used to the printer and printing, I recommend you only use your computer to print from.

Are you printing from a mac or PC? And what software are you using? Depending if you're using a mac or PC drivers may need to be installed. I'll wait to provide you with that info so I dont overflow you with information right now.

Also, back to the power, are you in the US using 110V or somewhere else using maybe 220V? If so you may need to adjust the voltage on the back of your printer. All of that is covered in the getting started video. I hope this helps you out and let me know how else I can help you.
    Regards,
    - Harry

3. allted

allted New Member

Oh my god, Harry, I'm so sorry. I'm a friend of Gerry, I was totally just trying to mess with him.
    Thank you so much for the quick reply I'm sure he will be happy to here you tried to help an obvious dick.
    This was everything I could think of to be a bad customer. Hope It made you laugh a little.

So Sorry for wasting your time, I thought this was Gerry's job.

4. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

HAHA, Jerry just told me on skype Don't worry about it! Took most of that response from pre written stuff anyways!