Hi all. I was over the moon when the delivery driver dropped my Robo off last week. I had to wait a long time (10 weeks) and still going through my share of learning how to operate, run and diagnose the Robo but I am going well for now and look forward to providing any feed back as required. Some things I have needed to do so far: Remove supplied side spool holder - I am still working on this but moving my spools to a high rearward position has eliminated my extruder feed problems. I am designing a reel holder that will be mounted to hold all my colours. Bed adhesion - Best for me has been the glue stick but scarp bed clean every day and wipe clean. It works so well that I get worried I will break the item trying to remove it. Replace supplied USB lead - As suggested, just do it. I spent hours wondering why my prints were stopping but matter control keeps running. Also noticed that Robo connects instantly now. Small part need moding - I am lucky enough hat I am an avid Solidworks user and I have found that some models just don't work without tweaking. Small items higher than their width break off the bed. I find remodelling with a thin base film (0.3mm - 0.5mm) all around greatly stabilises the job. Keep the extruder clean - Just do it. Adjust all temperatures to suit ambient - It has been cool here and as the temperature drops, I increase bed and extruder temp accordingly which has work brilliantly. Lunch time temp 20°C, bed temp 55°C, extruder 200°C. Then at night 0°C, bed 60°C, extruder 210°C. Obviously based on PLA. Reserve using bridging - It will always be up to the job being done but I have found "not" using bridging material works better in a lot of instances. Hope some of these points are useful and I would love to here from others experiences. Thanks.