1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Grateful new user

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by powerzog91, May 29, 2016.

1. powerzog91

powerzog91 New Member

To all that have posted advice, comments, suggestions, and overall helpfulness....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I am a recent purchaser of the Robo R1 +, and I could not be happier! Special shoutouts to Novice Expert, and Barnacules Nerdgasm for their videos, which have proven invaluable in the decision to purchase the robo in the first place, and for helping me to personalize it to my own preferences.....as well as all you other helpful people who are patient and understanding when you try to help some of us knobheads out. Was printing within 2O minutes of unboxing this thing, and haven't stopped yet. Have printed the feet, several different spool holders (until I found one I really like) fan shrouds (still experimenting with what works for me) some spock tributes, geordi leforges visor, and a case for the lcd controller I just got through installing, filament oiler/guide, etc, etc. All of you have made this process much easier than it would have been otherwise, and I wish to express my gratitude for all that you have done, and, I'm sure, all that you will do in the future, to make this a pleasant experience, and not the frickin' nightmare it could have been. As a redneck, one of the best things you can say about someone is: He's good people! Well, Y'all are good people!!!!

2. 3D Printer Man

Welcome. Same Novice Expert, Forums, ROBO 3D support helped me, unfortunately I have a couple of problems, but It has bee en printing for 3 months before any problems