1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Hello, had this printer for about a month

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by Skrawney, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Skrawney

Skrawney New Member

As the title says I have had the printer for about a month. Today i went to put some of the grease that came with the machine to all the runners/threaded rod. When I ran the nozzle up to the top two wires came out of a micro switch. While I can fix this, my question is why there isn't enough wire for this thing to run that high up on both sides? There was also a Z axis runner out of place when I first got it (it was not seated in its hole). That was a simple enough fix but i wish i had noticed before I ran the machine a few times. At most this is a criticism for the person who checks the machine before they get sent to shops or whatever. Maybe run them up and make sure no wires pull themselves (the quick disconnect didn't disconnect), and make sure all the rods are seated where they should be. I like the machine otherwise, it does what I need it to. Thanks, take care.

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

I am not certain this person exists. :)

Even so, shipping is the hardest part.

Not that shipping would have made your wire too short. It is likely tangled up under the bed or caught incorrectly in a ziptie.