I decided to make a clone... It started with a handful of old/spare parts I had laying around coupled with the fact that I wanted to play with dual extrusion and also wanted to print a prototype object while production objects were being printed. I present to you: Robolicious Parts I had: Set of Z-axis steppers, couplers, rods, and nuts from my Z-axis upgrade (I did the @Marquis Johnson route) RAMPS from a replaced printer (Bricked the Mega, thought the RAMPS was toast as well, repaired) Hexagon hotends from my E3D V6 upgrades Heated bed from one we replaced due to a chip dead center MicroSD slot from my XXL controller upgrade Smooth rods from replaced set that has minor wear from bad LM8UU's Ended up buying a few steppers, a power supply, and $30 worth of metric hardware. I printed all of the plastic parts, all if the green and blue (blue due to broken stabalizer and out of green) are in ABS printed on my home R1. The red chassis base was sliced along the strengthening "fins" in 9 pieces and printed on my work R1 with the Volcano hotend in PLA. I then welded the pieces back together using stubs of PLA chucked into a dremel. I still need to slice and print the top. The middle plate was laser cut on our Epilog Fusion using 3 scraps of acrylic stacked together. I still need to get the correct sized power switch, a better RAMPS cooling fan, and some more bed magnets. It prints just as nice as the stock R1 did, a bit of tweaking left to do to get rid of the lashing in the Greg's Wade. My next step is to swap the carriage with @Mike Kelly modular carriage I have printed. I am waiting to get another steppers, controller, RRD fan controller, and Bowden tubing/couplers. I also am trying (and miserably failing) to model a plate for that carriage to allow 1 direct drive and 1 bowden so I can do flexible materials mixed with traditional materials (like semi-flex infused RC tires) A shoutout to @Mike Kelly for the complete design files.