1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Hex hotends for sale

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mediaguru, Dec 24, 2014.

1. mediaguru

mediaguru Member

Hey everybody,

Just thought I would let you know I've listed some Hexagon ends on eBay, in case anybody needs one (for upgrade or repair)... I listed them at the lowest price I've seen online (on par with Printed Solid, who was out of stock last time I checked); I would've listed them for even cheaper, but eBay takes 10% of sale price...

$59 with free shipping to continental US. (if you live elsewhere, I might be able to sell some internationally)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hexagon-1-75mm-ALL-METAL-hot-end-parts-lowest-price-hotend-/271718900917

[comes with everything you need -- including the silicone boot, if you want to use that. I had seen some people reporting that they didn't get that part when they ordered their hex kits. Personally, I think I might leave it off and use Kapton tape instead...]

4 people like this.
  2. Galaxius

Galaxius Well-Known Member

3. Tanbam

Tanbam Member

I purchased one of these, and it came in the day after my original hex head got a clog. It was perfect timing, and got me up and running in a couple of hours, after I figured out the "tricks" to assembling these heads so there are no leaks.

The kit came with everything I needed to rebuild the hot end to the same stock configuration. I can't vouch for the price, since I'm so new at this hobby, but I could not have been more pleased with the way everything worked out.

Thanks, mediaguru!

4. mediaguru

mediaguru Member

The price is the same as Printed Solis sells them for... which is the lowest I've seen for purchasing an individual unit