1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Homing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Manuel Pereira, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Manuel Pereira

Manuel Pereira New Member

Hello good afternoon, I'm new here, I don't realize much about 3d printers, I started making a printer and started from scratch the only thing I had were some aluminum gutters and a little more, as I am disgusted I decided to move forward from a certain The way I did it, I was based on a Creality and started sending parts from China through aliexpres I set up the machine and I got to the point that I thought it would block, I installed the programs using Marlin and the only thing I can for now is move the engines manually in the Repetier Host but only for the positive side to the negative do not move, nor the homing because the shafts hardly move, can anyone tell me anything about this problem, thank you very much.

2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

I don’t think I understand, can you post some pictures and a video of what’s goin on

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

You may need a few more posts to directly embed links so perhaps post the video on imagur or one of the other external hosting sites if you need to.

tkoco and Geof like this.
  4. tkoco

tkoco - -.- --- -.-. ---
    Staff Member

Not enough information. The description of your problem could be any number of issues, like mechanical alignment or incorrectly wired motors or defective motor driver electronics or defective motors or more.