1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved KOOKYE LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller module

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by colinbuck, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colinbuck

colinbuck New Member

Hi guys I'm in need of some help i've just bought my lovely robo r1 +plus and it's my first 3d printer and I'm loving it so far I've also bought
    KOOKYE LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller module
    for it but having a real hard time getting it to work been on youtube and watch countless videos and tried but no joy i'm not very well clued you with arduino at all i've downloaded the U8glib and have put it into arduino document folder but all the youtube vids are for older versions of arduino1.8.1 so i get a bit lost has anyone got a step by step video or can point me in the right direction in trying to get this to work i don't know how to get my 3d printer to connect with the arduino software and i can't seem to find this marlin file what seems to be the important part to doing this
    can anyone help please and break it down for me in an idot form for me as i'm very new to all of this thanks guys look forward to the replys hopefully i'll be able to get this up and running

2. Chuck Erwin

Chuck Erwin Active Member

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.