1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

(London, UK) R2 for sale (used)

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by sgomes, Sep 29, 2017.

1. sgomes

sgomes Active Member

Hey folks,

The ratio of print time / space taken up by my R2 is too low at the moment, so I'm hoping to sell it to someone who can make better use of it.

I was one of the lucky ones, with my R2 arriving with just some cosmetic damage (inner side of the door is a bit scratched) and a loose extruder gear which was quickly put into place. Never had any issues with the pogo pins, which seem to be the most common cause of failure. No other issues with this particular unit, but feel free to browse through my post history to see the general issues I ran into while using the R2.

This R2 has been slightly modified, with the addition of a tungsten nozzle, to allow for printing abrasive filaments. The hotend was replaced with a new Hexagon straight from Robo, since the stock one got damaged when I tried to replace the nozzle.

It sells new for around £1480 on the only EU reseller I could find, but I'm asking for £800 OBO after about 5 months of ownership. Would prefer to avoid shipping it, as I'm not sure I can do a better job protecting the printer than Robo did.

PM me if you're interested!

Geof likes this.
  2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Good luck with your sale !

sgomes likes this.