1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Major Printer Overhaul

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ADAM HULL, Dec 14, 2018.

1. ADAM HULL

ADAM HULL New Member

so I have a new motherboard a new silicone heated bed and a new hexagon hotend all 24 volt I also have a meanwell 24v power supply is there anything else I'm missing? befoee converting over to 24v I also bought all new rods belts and new t8 trapezoidal rods 4 noctua fans I chose the einsyretro with trinamic steppers is the board i chose and the lcd i already have will work with it before I start putting everything back together am I missing anything?oh and switched over all bearings to drylin igus

2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

only thing that comes to mind is the LEDS if you have them. After that really the difference between 12v and 24v machines is the heaters, fans etc and you seem to have that already.

3. ADAM HULL

ADAM HULL New Member

yes I almost forgot I went with a strand with a remote and plugs straight into the wall for the LEDs I can then turn them off when I dont want them on I just need to cut them down to size as it is one really long strand