1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

MatterControl Controls not working

Discussion in 'Software' started by lichaem69, Jun 19, 2014.

1. lichaem69

lichaem69 Member

For some odd reason the controls for the mattercontrol program are not working properly. One second they were working fine, and the next the controls seem to be messed up. Homing works, but using the individual controls are not moving in the right direct. I have a video of me showing my printer, and saying what button I am hitting. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I did not want to register on a website so I uploaded the video to a free site this is the link.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2i7u92b>&s=8#.U6NFVLGrPzk

2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

What happens when you start a print.

3. sarge5020

sarge5020 Member

I'm having problems as well. Not happy.

4. lichaem69

lichaem69 Member

For some odd reason when I did the print the controls start to work correctly, but for some reason I cannot get a good print. If you look at the video below It shows that the filament does not stick very well, and that it gets stuck to the extruder. I use aqua net extra super hold but it does not seem to work on sharp turns or small circles. My bed appears to be lifted in the front when I home it, and made it impossible to level it because the back would always be to high, so I used the back as the home reference point.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2gws7qf>&s=8#.U6NNA7GrPzk

5. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

You're too high off the build plate. Reduce your Z offset and add the G29 code to your startup after G28.

6. lichaem69

lichaem69 Member

the problem is that even if i level the bed where the extruder is lying directly on the bed on all three points i get this problem, and I am not familiar with what g28 or g29. Is there a link on how to do this