1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Meet The Beatles

Discussion in 'Projects' started by cosber, Aug 14, 2014.

1. cosber

cosber Active Member

This is my first try at designing something. For those of you youngsters, this is the bass drum cover from The Beatles. You may have heard of them. I also used MatterControls image converter for the text. I plan on making a larger one and hanging it and maybe other classic covers to dress up my home theater walls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attached Files:

3 people like this.
  2. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

Cool! Can't wait to see other examples.

3. sammie

sammie Member

I like it, are you going to make the whole band ? ;) I like how Mattercontrol converted that image....is it worth the 15 bucks? I mean can it handle more complex images?

4. cosber

cosber Active Member

This was the only try with the Mattercontrol converter, so I can't tell you for sure. It can certainly do any duotone images. The size of the print has alot to do with the image. On the Beatles, the small "Ludwig" is hard to make out. On a bigger print I had tested, it came out very nice, so the image probably couldn't be too complex. I've never tried printing at a finer resolution, so that might make a difference, but I think it is well worth the price. My next cover will be from The Who. It will be a good test of the software.